WELCOME TO OUR EMPLOYEE WEBSITE
Thank you for choosing to be on our team!!
Human Resources strives to provide the best possible service to our Employees as well as our guests. This website has been designed to give general information pertaining to the company operations and employee benefits and well-being.
Moody Gardens is a public, non-profit, educational destination utilizing nature in the advancement of rehabilitation, conservation, recreation and research.
Our Core Values
- Genuine care and comfort of our guests, while staying true to our roots and giving back to our community is our highest mission.
- Passionate attention to quality, detail and consistency.
- Continuous improvement in our people, products and services.
- Commitment to innovation and creativity.
- Excellence in our reputation to providing the best customer satisfaction and learning experience.
Hurricane Ida Relief
The Galveston Regional Chamber of Commerce and regional partners are collecting supplies for victims of Hurricane Ida. If you'd like to help, you can drop supplies off at Human Resources between 8:30-5:00 on Thursday (9/2) through Wednesday (9/8). (Office will be closed Saturday, 9/11.)
Collected items will be taken to the drop off site on Thursday, September 9th. Click here for a list of items needed and the press release.
Lights Out, Texas!
August 15 - November 30, 11pm - 6am
Help protect migrating birds by turning off your lights between 11:00pm and 6:00am. Learn more here.
Our next beach clean-up is scheduled for Saturday, September 18th. Visit the Calendar page for more details and to sign up.